The problem is due to missing of Principal contact details. If the principal contact details is not exist in the portal, then these assessee can not reset the password using the existing procedure. These assessee has to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to reset the password.
1. Copy of the PAN card of the Company/Trust/Firm/HUF etc.
2. Copy of Proof of the date of incorporation.
3. Copy of the PAN card of the principal contact.
4. Copy of the one more identity proof issued by the Government Agency like Passport/Driving Lincence/Voter ID card/Aadhar card etc.
5. Authorisation letter issued using the in letter head of the Company/Trust/Firm/HUF etc.(having the address telephone etc)
After verifying the credentials, password will be sent to the new e-mail id.